Associate, Global Partnerships
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
FIFA, Orlando Magic and Georgia Tech
- Sportsnet New York (SNY) – Marketing, Programming, Affiliates
- New York Red Bulls – Marketing Events and Conferences
- Philadelphia Soul – Business Development/Sponsorship Sales
- New England Sports Network (NESN) – Local Sponsorship Sales
- Philadelphia 76ers – Partnership Solutions
- Saint Joseph’s University – Bachelor of Science, Sports Marketing
- Florida State University – Master of Science, Sport Management
I played Division I Lacrosse in college but was a competitive dancer before getting into sports.
I grew up in New Jersey, but now have family in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I have a younger brother who went to the University of South Carolina and a new family Puppy named Barkley (after Saquon). I love going to the beach, playing golf, or traveling in my free time.
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
Delivering best-in-class services, driven by collaboration and teamwork of industry leaders.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
Getting the opportunity to jump right into major projects with my team!
“If you want to win forever, you’ve got to always compete!” – Pete Carroll
New York Giants, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Boston Bruins, FSU, and the Philadelphia 76ers (only if they’re not playing the Knicks).