Director, Partnership Development
Responsible for supporting new business and second sale initiatives across Legends Global Partnerships clients, in addition to supporting Legends Business Development team in partnership marketing solutions, pipeline management, platform development and cross property best practices.
Legends Projects Supported:
Allegiant Stadium, Columbus Crew SC, San Diego State University, Notre Dame, Winstar Casino, Orlando Magic, George M. Steinbrenner Field, and USOPP.
- BDA/NFL League Store – National Account Manager
- Momentum Worldwide – Account Executive, Sports
- CBS Collegiate Sports Properties, Terrapin Sports Marketing – Account Executive, Client Services
- NCAA – Associate, Corporate and Broadcast Alliances
- US Road Sports and Entertainment – Registration Coordinator
- Disney Sports Attractions – Event Management Associate
- WVU Athletics – Business Office, Graduate Assistant
- West Virginia University – Master of Science, Sport Management
- West Virginia University – Bachelor of Science, Sport Management
Distant cousin of Mary Queen of Scots. I have done stand-up comedy.
Proud Aunt of 4 nieces and 1 nephew. Serve on the NYC board of Community Options and active member of Encore Community Services
Defining what the Legends Way means to you:
A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to deliver.
Proudest Legends Moment:
Supporting the Legends team for securing the NDGP MMR business.
“You can always control the controllable, and you can never control the uncontrollable.” – Ben Talosa
Pittsburgh Steelers and Jerome Bettis.