DIRECTOR, GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP
Generate sponsorship revenue for USOPP / LA28 across diverse industry categories through a strategic blend of traditional and creative business solutions which drive impactful results.
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
USOPP / LA28
- Philadelphia Eagles – Corporate Partnership Sales
- AEG Global Partnerships – Global Partnerships Division
- Dallas Mavericks – Account Executive
- Houston Astros – Account Executive
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – B.A. Sport Administration
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – B.A. Journalism & Mass Communication, Public Relations
- George Washington University School of Business – Graduate Certificate in Sports Philanthropy
I have lived in 7 states.
Book worm. Coffee lover. Proud member of Women in Sports & Events (WISE). Make-a-Wish Granter.
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
Setting the pace and tone for the greater Sports & Entertainment industry through strategic transformation, best-in-class innovation, intentional collaboration, a creative mindset, and commitment to solutions-driven partnerships.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
The opportunity to join this incredible team and work alongside the best in the business.
“You can be anything in this world, just don’t be ungrateful”
FAVORITE SPORTS TEAMS/ATHLETES:
Tar Heels and Philadelphia Eagles.
Born in Poughkeepsie, NY