Managing sponsorship activation and fulfillment at Toyota Music Factory (TMF), in addition to supporting sales renewal and new business development at TMF and other properties across Legends Global Partnerships central region.
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
Toyota Music Factory
- Legends – Global Operations Coordinator
- CSM Sports & Entertainment – Account Coordinator
- Tampa Bay Sport Commission – Event Coordinator, Graduate Assistant
- University of South Florida, Vinik Sport & Entertainment Management (VSEM) – Graduate Assistant
- University of South Florida, Vinik Sport & Entertainment Management (VSEM) – MBA and M.S. Sport & Entertainment Management
- University of Southern Mississippi – B.S. Sport Management
Former D1 volleyball player at the University of Southern Mississippi. Working out is one of my favorite things to do. I currently have four gym memberships for the change of scenery.
Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. I am 1 of 4 kids (one older sister and two younger brothers). We are all tall. I love to travel. Outside of St. Louis, MO, I have lived in Hattiesburg, MS, Tampa, FL, New York City, NY, and now Dallas, TX. I think Dallas might be my favorite with Tampa as a very close second.
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
Starts with our people. One team who collaboratively delivers strategic solutions to our clients and partners through our best-in-class services.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
After having had the opportunity to work and build relationships with members of the Global Partnerships division over the past two years, I was offered to join the team as a manager in the central region.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
FAVORITE SPORTS TEAMS/ATHLETES:
St. Louis Cardinals, New England Patriots, Tampa Bay Lightning, Southern Miss Athletics, Kobe Bryant, and Tom Brady.
St. Louis, Missouri