DIRECTOR, PARTNERSHIP ACTIVATION
NOTRE DAME GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS
DIRECTOR, PARTNERSHIP ACTIVATION – NOTRE DAME GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS
NAME: Kali Krisik
TITLE: Director, Partnership Activation
University of Notre Dame
Corporate Partnership Activation
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
- Portland Trail Blazers – Partnership Marketing Specialist
- Philanthropy Playmakers – Director, Digital Strategy
- IMG College, Air Force Academy – Partner Services Coordinator
- Ohio University Sports Administration and College of Business – Recruiting Coordinator
- The University of Tulsa – Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- The University of Notre Dame – Compliance and Marketing Intern
- Ohio University – Master of Sports Administration
- Ohio University – Master of Business Administration
- University of Tulsa – Sports Administration Certificate
- University of Notre Dame – Bachelor of Arts, Dual Major in Sociology & Computer Applications
I went to two Barry Manilow concerts within 24 hours. Incredible!
Grew up in a tennis family and continued my playing career in college and professionally. Focused on purpose-driven initiatives and hope to one day write music.
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
Providing innovative solutions and premier service across the sports and entertainment industry.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
Juneteenth becoming a recognized company holiday in 2020.
“In this lifetime, you don’t have to prove nothin’ to nobody except yourself. And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.” – Rudy
University of Notre Dame, Serena Williams, Roger Federer, Naomi Osaka, Madison Keys, and Sloane Stephens.
Arkansas City, Kansas