SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS – EAST
Securing new sports and entertainment properties for Legends to represent and delivering brand partnerships to those properties.
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
Allegiant Stadium, Columbus Crew SC, LAFC, San Diego State University, Notre Dame, Toyota Music Factory and Caesars Entertainment.
- Allegiant Stadium & Las Vegas Raiders – Director, Global Partnerships
- Philadelphia Eagles – Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships
- Learfield Sports, Fighting Illini Sports Properties – Manager of Business Development
- Intersport – Sales & Programming Director
- Ohio University – Master of Sports Administration
- Ohio University – Master of Business Administration
- University of North Carolina – Bachelor of Arts, Sports Administration
Ran the Boston Marathon in 2018 and it rained the entire race, yet it was the BEST race by far that I have ever done due to the support from fans.
Married to Kaitlyn, daughter Shelby and son Dempsey. Serve as a mentor to students in Ohio University Sports Administration program.
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
Doing the Right Thing no matter what – this means standing by our clients and making sure we honor/deliver on our promise and then some.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
Celebrating Allegiant Stadium naming rights deal with our team and thinking about the journey we had taken to get to that point.
“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
UNC Tar Heels, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Phillies, Michael Jordan, Tyler Hansborough.
West Chester, Pennsylvania