Sr. Manager, Creative Content & Brand
Sr. Manager, Creative Content & Brand for SoFi Stadium - LA Rams/LA Chargers
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
- SoFi Stadium – Creative Content & Brand Manager
- Toyota/Fusionzone Automotive – Manager, Digital Marketing & Video Production
- Fusionzone Automotive – Manager, Video Production
- Contract, Brand Consultant & Content Producer
- United Way – Marketing & Engagement Manager
- United Way/Dow Chemical Co. – Community Relations & Marketing Specialist
- YMCA – Designer, Marketing & Special Events
Northwood University – Bachelor of Business Administration, Advertising & Marketing
I was a Zip Line Tour Guide in Northern Michigan in the summer after college! My best trick was a backflip.
My spouse’s name is Sterling, and you can follow my dog on Instagram @milasmynamedontwearitout
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
The Legends Way is all about the people. We stand for people first, and a human approach to consulting. We always put our clients and brands first, and will go to great lengths to ensure success.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
The announcement of American Airlines Plaza, our first deal that was announced at “LA Stadium” (now SoFi Stadium). After years of hard work, celebrating a very large deal with our clients and team members was very memorable.
“You asked for my hustle, I gave you my heart.” - Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Lakers
Midland, MI & Virginia Beach, VA