At Legends our people are at the heart of all that we do, fueling our passion for delivering remarkable results and experiences for our team members, partners and guests. We know that an internal team that truly reflects and embodies the diverse representation of our local and global societies gives us a greater advantage to do what we do best – provide solutions for Legendary brands.
We are proud to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion as part of our culture and DNA at Legends with a focus on growing the best team of talent in an inclusive and equitable workplace culture.
In 2019, we launched our Diversity, Inclusion & Growth platform, governed by our Diversity & Inclusion Committee, to help ensure that we continue to make diversity, equity, and inclusion a strategic priority across our organization. The platform focuses on these core principles:
- Create a culture of authenticity, transparency and belonging
- Recruit and hire top talent who embody our values and represent a variety of backgrounds, identities, experiences, and perspectives
- Educate our team on the value and importance of diversity and inclusion, by fostering sensitivity around challenges including unconscious bias and gender/racial equity as well as raising awareness by educating on an array of identities and perspectives
- Provide growth opportunities that empower our people to own and grow their careers, while fostering respect and collaboration across the organization, to deliver best-in-class results
- Support employee efforts to create a just and equitable future through partnerships with organizations driving positive social change
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BDSE, in conjunction with the National Sports Forum, recognizes the need for more programs supporting the importance of diversity in the front office. The program aims to increase the opportunities for up-and-coming ethnic minority and/or women sports professionals to have access to the senior-level best practices of revenue generating responsibilities within the industry and networking opportunities. In 2022, Legends established a multi-year partnership to further Legends commitment to diversity, inclusion and growth.