Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Global Partnerships
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
New York Yankees, Buffalo Sabres, Wisconsin Center District & Pinstripe Bowl
- Impression Sports & Entertainment – President/Founder
- General Sports Alliances – President/Equity Partner
- Live Nation – Vice President, National Sales and Marketing
- The Bonham Group – Vice President, Sponsorship Sales
- International Hockey League – Vice President, Sales
- Northeastern University – Bachelor of Science, Finance
I was the #1 pick in the very first Roller Hockey International draft (San Jose Rhinos).
Have lived in Denver, CO for the past 22 years. A Canadian, married with 3 kids (24, 21, & 13). Played College Hockey at Northeastern University (Hockey East). NY Islander Draft Pick and played several years in the minors (IHL, AHL, ECHL) before starting my career in sponsorship sales.
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
Consistently being the best at what we do.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
Being asked to join this high-performing team and company.
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordon
Cale Makar, Wayne Gretzky & Peyton Manning.
I grew up in Toronto, Ontario.