Los Angeles, CA
President of Global Partnerships
- SoFi Stadium – Chief Commercial Officer
- Chicago Bears Football Club – Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Florida Panthers / Sunrise Sports & Entertainment – Senior Vice President, Partnerships & Operations
- Tampa Bay Lightning / Palace Sports & Entertainment – Senior Director, Sales
- Detroit Pistons / Palace Sports & Entertainment – Account Executive
University of New Hampshire – Bachelor of Arts, Communications
We have numerous friends that refer to us as the “Talls” (not the Hibbs’). My wife is almost 6’1″. Both our fathers were 6’4″ and mothers almost 6’0″. We have a 12-year-old that looks 16!
Married to Christa, daughter Lynden, dog Shadow and always a few cats around!
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
The Legends Way all revolves around people. Putting people first. Our organization does not manufacture a product or sell a widget – we provide people-based consultation, advice and services. We believe in genuine, honest and humble relationships. And we prioritize our clients and put their people and brands out front.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
Hopefully many more yet to come! But, spending time with our SoFi Stadium client, key team members and celebrating the SoFi naming rights deal was a great sense of accomplishment. Sensing pride from both leadership and your client provide a terrific feeling.
“LUCK favors those who work hard and do the right things – it’s not chance.”
Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, Michael Jordan, Walter Payton and Brian Urlacher.