SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS – WEST
Securing new sports and entertainment properties for Legends to represent and delivering brand partnerships to those properties.
LEGENDS PROJECTS SUPPORTED:
SoFi Stadium & Hollywood Park, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, LAFC, LA28/USOPP, Caesars Entertainment, LA Bowl, Super Bowl LVI Host Committee.
- SoFi Stadium & Hollywood Park – Director, Global Partnerships
- Los Angeles Rams – Director, Corporate Partnerships
- St. Louis Rams – Manager, Corporate Partnerships
- WME/IMG Los Angeles – Rose Bowl Stadium & UCLA Athletics – Corporate Partnerships
- Vanderbilt IMG Sports Marketing – Corporate Partnerships
- Marshall University – Master of Science, Sports Management & Administration
- Murray State University – Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration & Marketing
Played four years of D1 Soccer in College at Murray State University. Currently hold USNF Soccer E & D Coaching Licenses.
Married to Dave, rescue dog Charlie. Member of WISE – Los Angeles and External Partnerships & Community Committee Co-Chair for The LEAGUE of Legendary Women.
DEFINING WHAT THE LEGENDS WAY MEANS TO YOU:
The Legends Way means working together as a team to deliver first-class solutions to our clients to help them get creative, think differently, innovate and ultimately achieve their goals.
PROUDEST LEGENDS MOMENT:
Announcing American Airlines as the very first partner of Mr. Kroenke’s then LA Stadium & Entertainment District at Hollywood Park project. The historic airline founding partnership and naming rights to the 2.5-acre then Champions Plaza was 3+ years in the making and a true team effort.
“People Who Are Crazy Enough to Think They Can Change the World, Are the Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
US Women’s Soccer Team, Detroit Tigers, University of Michigan Football, Murray State Racer Soccer, Vanderbilt Baseball and Los Angeles Rams.