LEGENDS’ COMMUNITY EFFORTS AROUND COVID-19￼
April 17, 2020
As the world has changed since COVID-19 was declared a National Emergency in March, Legends has worked closely with partners to give back to communities in need.
Legends has donated tens of thousands of pounds of food to nonprofits, food banks, and other community partners. Additionally, Legends has donated merchandise, masks, supplies, and hygiene kits to various organizations in need. In support of game-day workers and other seasonal employees whose jobs have been impacted, Legends has made significant contributions to various funds that assist these staff members.
LEGENDS IN THE NEWS:
- Legends Joins COVID-19 Efforts at Sleep Train Arena Alternate Care Facility (4/23)
- NFL Draft-A-Thon Partners (4/21)
- Browns Launch ‘Hats Off to Our Heroes’ Fund to Benefit COVID-19 Community Leaders(4/16)
- FC Dallas and Toyota Partner to Feed North Texas Volunteers (3/19)
- LAFC Teams With Partners To Donate Food To Local Charity (3/17)
- Kings Donate Prepared and Perishable Food to Help Needy During Coronavirus Crisis (3/13)